As much of our campus is under construction, for safety reasons, please remain outside of all fenced in areas. Beginning Monday, August 19, for approximately three months, there will be disruptions in the parking lot of the Communications/Support Services building (the old Island) and on Riverway. Utility work is being done for the new chillers. Please follow all posted signage. Parking on Sundays is available in the parking garage east of the Hope and Healing Center & Institute.
Heavenly Father, we thank you for your provision for our Church family, especially the resources we need to expand and develop our Church campus in order to further the work of your gospel in this place. Give us strength and grace as the construction takes place, that it would go as You will, for Your purposes and Your kingdom. Bless and keep safe all those who labor on our behalf. All this we ask through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Temporary Relocations and Changes
• Sunday morning services for the Family Table at 9:15 a.m. and the Altar at 11:15 a.m., are currently being held in Bagby Parish Hall.
• Child care in Founders’ Hall is accessible through the south entrance doors off of the south parking lot.
• Wednesday Chapel services are now taking place in The Church at the regular times of 7 a.m., noon and 6 p.m.
• The Order of St. Luke Healing Service that takes place on the first Wednesday of the month will be held in The Island, Main Hall.
• The Reception Desk is located in The Island. It is open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
• All Clergy and their assistants, worship staff, pastoral care staff, finance and human resources are located in the administrative offices of 5005 Woodway Drive (the Pioneer Bank Building).
• The choir, music staff and Children’s Ministry staff are located on the second floor of The Island.
• The buildings previously housing the reception desk, administrative offices, Old Church, Parlor, Chapel, Bride’s Room and Choir Hall are closed for construction.