How do I register for the next in-person service?
Registration opens at 9 a.m. on Monday for all in-person services that Sunday. Reservations are not required for the Wednesday noon service. To register for the Traditional or Family Table services, click here to register online or call 713-621-3040 to save a seat by phone.
What do I do when I arrive?
Please check in when you arrive.
- Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. When seated, use the six feet signs in the pews to social distance yourself from the people sitting next to you. Ushers are available to assist if needed.
- Doors to Bagby Parish Hall open at 11:20 a.m. for the Wednesday service.
- Doors to The Church open at 8:20 a.m. for the 9 a.m. Traditional service.
- Doors to Bagby Parish Hall open at 8:45 a.m. for the 9:15 a.m. Family Table service.
- Doors to The Church open at 10:45 a.m. for the 11:15 a.m. Traditional service.
- Doors close 5 minutes before the service starts. We appreciate your understanding and assistance in keeping on schedule.
What if my plans changed and I cannot attend?
Please cancel your reservation to allow others the opportunity to have your seat. The link to cancel can be found in your confirmation email. If the number of people in your reservation changes:
- For The Church, please contact Kathy Johnson at 713-985-3834.
- For The Family Table, please contact Beth Ollenburger at 713-830-4146.
Will childcare be available?
Will valet parking be available?
While valet parking is unavailable at this time, family members may drop off others under porte cochères.
Are services available online?
Yes, we will continue to live stream our services on YouTube and Facebook.
Now that we have reopened for worship, has St. Martin’s campus also reopened?
Essential staff continue to work on campus as needed, but the campus remains closed.